Thursday, May 5, 2022

The glory of spring

Late spring as when the bluebells are in full bloom is unquestionably my favourite time of the year. The blanket of purple blue flowers in the local woodlands is something to behold. The vibrant blanket of sweet smelling bluebells combined with the tang of wild garlic in flower interspersed with a smattering of wood anenomies and wild daffodils is one of life's finest genteel pleasures.

I always make it a mission come bluebell season to get out on two wheels and make a tour of the finest local spots. This year the Velocette was pressed into service and the display was spectacular.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely. I was just about to write a post for my blog complaining about traffic, inconsiderate and aggressive drivers, double parking, texting while driving, and excessive use of the horn. You've lightened my mood. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi David. Very happy to be the bringer of good vibes!

      Delete