Tuesday, January 22, 2019

George Cohen's website available to view once more

Sheldon's EMU has posted the archive of George Cohen's Norton pages for all to see once more.

A glorious mess of a website, buried within the jumble there is a great resource of vintage Norton info and wandering through the fluff to get there is entertaining in itself. Access the site here.

Whilst I certainly didn't know George well I always used to enjoy a chat with him whenever I bumped in to him at events, usually the VMCC Somerset autojumble or on the ferry en-route to Montlhery. I would find out about his latest completed projects and he would lament the glacial progress I had made on my Model 19 project... Much missed.

George back in 2014. Picture taken from photographer Amy
Shore's website. View her wonderful images of George and
his Somerset workshop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment