Tuesday, May 9, 2023

VMCC Dorset Blandford Run

Just a few snaps from last month's Blandford Run. I couldn't ride this year but still ambled down to the start for a chat and a cuppa. A nice turnout of bikes on the first day without rain that we had had for seemingly ages. I feel the need to apologise for the quality of the pictures, I've gotten out of the habit of carrying my camera and have become increasingly reliant on my smartphone and, honestly, the picture quality is not near as good. I will try harder next time!


Line up of bikes at the start of the Blandford Run.

I hadn't seen this Sunbeam before
and it stirred up feelings of great
envy!

Another view of the Sunbeam.
I think it's a Model 90, but I would
have expected a 90 to have a twin
port head?

The Sunbeam's Brooklands Can
somehow reminds me of the
'that's not a knife' scene in the
film Crocodile Dundee.


Vintage sticker bombed MZ TS250.

Norton Model 18.

HRD Series A Meteor.
 
Velocette MAC.

And off they go....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment