Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Sidecar Scrapbook book review


OK, first of all a disclosure: I've been friends with the author, Matt Little, for years. I just run this site for fun and am not looking in to passing on negativity in any way, if I don't like something very much I won't feature it. So, take it for granted that any review of a book or product I make is essentially an endorsement for something that's come my way (usually paid for, occasionally given - in this case given so thanks very much Matt!). Yes then, no qualms at all about recommending Matt's book...

The Sidecar Scrapbook's strapline is 'all about building, fixing and riding sidecar outfits' and as such it is a guide to attaching, setting up, riding and maintaining a sidecar rig. The format is softback A4 and is 64 pages long. Information within should be of use to both beginners and experienced sidecarists alike. I've set up three outfits myself, the first was terrible, the second a fair bit better eventually after much tweaking and the third was finally pretty good. Having this book on hand would certainly have made the job a lot easier from the start.

If you've got an interest in sidecars the Sidecar Scrapbook fits a niche not covered elsewhere and should be a welcome addition to your library. If you are a novice to the world of sidecaring consider this book essential reading.

Contact Matt directly by email if you would like a copy: 
matt_little1978@yahoo.co.uk. The price is £9.95


No comments:

Post a Comment