From the family album of the Powell family of 45 High Street, Pensnett, Brierly Hill, Dudley. The father Fred was a keen photographer. The bike is evidently early to mid twenties but I cannot recognise the marque, please get in touch / comment if you know. The rider looks to be rather a character!
![]() |
| Mystery flat tanker, can you identify it? |

Showed this pic on another site, as engine looks quite Sunbeam to me, fuel tank might be a sprint tank and someone points out that the DA reg was used by works Sunbeams.
ReplyDeleteAt first I was skeptical but then I started looking a bit closer and I would go with you on Sunbeam. Thanks
DeleteHi! I'm a descendant of Fred Powell, and currently undertaking a research project into the history of the family. Do you mind me asking where you got the photo from? Do you still have any other photos from the Powell family album?
ReplyDelete