Monday, May 1, 2017

Sammy Miller Autojumble Spring 2017

Not too far from home and always a good excuse for a trundle out on a bike, the Sammy Miller jumble usually turns up an interesting trinket or two and the chance to catch up with a few friendly faces.

Not so many complete bikes for sale this time but as usual a nice selection in the car park....

Classy Commando with a very plank-like seat.

Cafe racer A10 with serious braking capability.

Plunger A7.

Guzzi 850 T3 and Velocette Venom.

Well equipped Harley 45.

Apparently an ex Military Police bike.

I think I take snaps of this Norton Garden
Gate International every event I see it.
Gorgeous.

Fabulous Vauxhall 30/98 parked outside.

BMW R75/5.

Triumph chop.

I nipped in to the museum to take some pics of Sammy's
Kenilworth scooter for some inspiration on the restoration
of my one.

Heavily accessorised Hinckley Bonneville.
I think the panniers are Rodark pattern
Cravens now made by Draganfly Motorcycles
in fibreglass. The trailer looks like a single wheel
PAV but fitted with an axle and pair of wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment